Monday, March 24, 2014

The Worst Message I've ever seen in my life :(

March 24, 2014
Monday,
8:30 p.m.
Happened: march 23, 2014, Sunday
Katelyn - my cutie girlfriend

          Yesterday, March 23rd, afternoon about 3-8, after Katelyn got home, she messaged me saying that, her parents said they might move to Texas after her promotion(graduation). While i was reading the message, my eyes started to turn watery, and I started crying. Then, instead of going to my aunt's house, i went to her house to talk to her, I stopped myself from crying, and met her outside her house.

          Then, she was trying to be happy, so i would be happy too and not sad, but it turns out, i cried infront of her for the first time. After that, I've been feeling really really sad that i don't know what I'm doing anymore. She knows that I will be sad for the whole week, and she hate seeing me sad, so she told me to be happy and made me promise her not to be sad, but i couldn't.

          I love her so much, I don't know what to do one day without her, she's like everything to me. There goes my 2/3 months with her, if she's going, I really don't want her to leave, within all her friends, I'll be the one dying inside for the longest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment